Washington State
Yea! Catching up blog...a start! Sagastizado's 2017

2018
2019
David's Blog

Dear Reader

Dear reader,

Let’s talk. Talk the only way you and I can actually talk. I’ll speak, you listen. You don’t know me yet, but you will. It will take time of course, you may have to read many of my posts, but that shouldn’t be very hard. If it is difficult for you, well, I am sure you can make it through such a tremendous trial *Sarcasm*. This will however be much more of a one-sided relationship. I do not believe that I will ever really know you, the reader. Not in this way at least, not in the intimate way that you will get to know me. You will have the opportunity to listen to the whispers of the darkest corners of my heart. Well, at least occasionally. I won’t always speak of dramatic or romantic things when I write, I am simply in a mood at the moment. Everyone has those, right? Sometimes you just want to dance under the moonlight with a lover, study the stars as if it’s your first time doing so, just taking in life in its purest moments. That mood, you know that one don’t you? If not I encourage you to learn about it. Take time to smell the flowers, as the saying goes.
Life is beautiful because life is small. We are small, but we have the potential to be so large. Interesting thing that potential of our souls. Someone can be full of so much nothingness, so much of a void, yet they have the opportunity to become a shining star. If my writing is coming off as very poetic, dramatic, and romantic, it is probably because I am a very poetic, dramatic, and romantic person.
               You don’t know me though. I mean, you are probably summing me up right now. That is fine, but let me help you with this process a little bit by giving you some basic information about who I am. My name is David Lehi Sagastizado. I am the 7 child of Tammy Sagastizado. I am her youngest living son. I am 21 years old. I love what love is, and love to give love to everyone I meet. So yes that does mean I will love you too. Despite your flaws, despite your weaknesses, despite the things you find ugly in yourself, you deserve love. Everyone does. I know my love may not be what you need or want right now, but it is here. In the times where you think that you don’t think anyone loves you, prove yourself wrong and say
“Uh, actually, that random guy online said he loves me.” Then laugh to yourself, let the tears slide down your face as you receive a bit of relief from that overwhelming sadness. I know I can’t do much from here, I can’t help that sadness leave completely, but I hope in some way I do help you. Even if you read my words simply to insult them, to show to a friend and laugh, that is enough for me. Even if you think my writing is ridiculous and foolish, that of a fool, then so be it. Maybe it will help you vent a little, maybe it will make you feel better about yourself. That doesn’t matter to me. You will always have my love, even when you do me wrong.
               Hopefully I am not coming on too strong. I tend to do that. I am very much all in man. When I love, it is completely and totally, poems written to sing the songs of my heart that I can’t quite find the rhythm for to sing out loud. When I am sad, I am drowned in waves of my own self-loathing, torn apart by the idea that I am not good enough. For now, I am excited for what we will create together. It may just be one other person that ever reads my writing, and that is enough for me. I hope that I can be enough for you.

Until we meet again, may the sun shine brightly on your path, and may your blessings be well lit.

21 Comments to Dear Reader:

edubirdie.com aussiewritingreviews< on Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:10 AM
Mother’s day joy and spring cleaning is the best way to impress your mother. I enjoyed reading your post. my office also show that there are many wonderful people in the world only thing is you have to be wonderful. Thank you for this awakening post.

David Sagastizado on Monday, July 16, 2018 2:24 PM
I am glad that you enjoyed the post. I plan on writing more in the future, and I hope that this one and all of my future posts will give you some joy.

boom essays on Monday, July 30, 2018 3:30 AM
This seems to be like good news for the people at the boom essays workplaces as it answers all the needs of a researcher. Nice work sharing this here people. `

uk assignment on Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:24 AM
I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. valentines day gift

Las Vegas SEO on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 5:02 AM
I'm glad to have found this blog. It was worth to read every bit of your writing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights regarding the matter. I couldn't agree more. Keep sharing!

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Thursday, October 25, 2018 6:55 PM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.

urbantastebud on Thursday, January 10, 2019 3:15 AM
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.

cherry blossom peak 2 on Friday, March 15, 2019 11:24 PM
I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. cherry blossom peak 2019

marketing1on1 internet marketing and seo on Monday, March 25, 2019 4:58 AM
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. marketing1on1 internet marketing and seo

gas ducted heating melbourne on Sunday, March 31, 2019 2:30 AM
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! gas ducted heating melbourne

Backpacks on Monday, April 01, 2019 4:49 AM
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Backpacks

One Stop Online Magazine on Tuesday, April 02, 2019 6:14 AM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

blouse on Thursday, April 04, 2019 1:37 AM
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks blouse back neck designs

משה נסטלבא on Monday, April 08, 2019 2:58 AM

80s fashion fancy dress on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 12:17 AM
Incredible Article it its truly useful and imaginative update us as often as possible with new upgrades. its was truly profitable. much appreciated.

Lunch Box on Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:21 AM
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?

top world travel on Thursday, May 09, 2019 7:29 AM
I was really impressed with the diet that you follow to keep yourself healthy and fit. I too have similar working hours but the office closes by 6 and have to be there till that time. I feel so tired after the hectic work and then again the cycle continues.

https://funwirks.com/ on Monday, May 13, 2019 12:34 PM
You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!

safety gloves on Sunday, May 26, 2019 4:32 AM
I am persistently astounded by the measure of data accessible on this subject. What you introduced was very much scrutinized and eloquent with a specific end goal to get your stand on this crosswise over to every one of your perusers.

do my assignment on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:36 AM
You are very brave focuses in this article. I would have never viewed as any of these in the event that I didn't go over this. Much appreciated!

NOT on Monday, October 21, 2019 7:21 AM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! onmogul.com/immyamb4 choralnet.org/members/lookitup