Washington State
Dear Reader
Yea! Catching up blog...a start! Sagastizado's 2017

2018
2019
David's Blog

Outside projects...a beautiful summer.

This garden and steps were a horrible mess. We redid them and they came out much better. I also made the herb gardens around the patio larger to accommodate more plants.

May was super hot. Most days in the 90s and some reaching 100 degrees. now July has been in the 80s. We even have had a few nights going down to 64. Incredible weather.

I relaid some of the brick and Fito dug a small ditch on each side to carry away the water when it rains. So far, the ditch has worked really well.

Rebeca helped me most of the day. She arranged most of the river rock.

As you can see, sand would come down the hill when it rained and cover the sidewalk. With the ditch, it now keeps the sidewalk clear. We brought these bricks with us when we moved from Kansas. We gathered these bricks throughout the years when we lived in Kansas. Some came from dumps, some from sidewalks people were taking out. Most are over 100 years old.

The day we redid these gardens, we had two warm rain showers which we desperately needed. What a blessing! See the permanent volleyball poles Fito put in? We play a lot of volleyball and have fun.

Right in the middle of work...and it rains. But the sun popped out again very quickly.

In the background, you can see Rebeca playing in the rain. In the foreground, you can see how much damage was done to our Rosemary plant. We had a late hard freeze that damaged a lot of the spring plants.

15 Comments to Outside projects...a beautiful summer.:

Anila on Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:03 AM
Yes truly done

historische bouwmaterialen on Sunday, September 28, 2014 9:04 AM
Looks good this outside project and I am sure that this project is very large. So no matter I think you will handle this nicely and next time I will be back to see the complete project. Good luck:)

lightwordreviews.com on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:59 AM
Outside projects...a beautiful summer is a really nice title, Since I love gardening, I found the information in the article very useful; it was good in its own ways telling the importance of gardening and how tomatoes can be grown at one's gardens too.

things to do on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:28 PM
This really is similarly a great content material we very truly loved looking at. This is not constantly that we have possible to sort out a problem.

Remove password windows 10 on Saturday, August 31, 2019 1:08 AM
I love this article because this is very useful to me. I search it for a long time.

visit on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 12:16 AM
Just saying thanks wouldn’t just be enough, for the fantastic fluency in your writing.

edu birdie on Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:18 AM
You can find here the outside projects and beautiful summar,thanks for finding the essential objectives here. Mostly finding the great college essays and preparing for more thoughts.

Anonymous on Saturday, May 9, 2020 2:05 AM

palo santo tree on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 6:58 AM
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. palo santo tree

therapeuticsn on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:08 AM
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Çayyolu aletli pilates

seo on Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:13 PM
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. dentist fort worth

Agen IDN poker on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 5:07 PM
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Agen IDN poker

Slot online terpercaya on Thursday, July 9, 2020 12:40 PM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Slot online terpercaya

JayWilson on Friday, July 10, 2020 7:13 AM
I was getting bore since morning but as soon as I got this link & reached at this blog, I turned into fresh and also joyful too. candy crush hack apk

Cara menang poker online on Friday, July 10, 2020 9:05 AM
Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Cara menang poker online