Dear Reader
Yea! Catching up blog...a start! Sagastizado's 2017

2018
David's Blog

Geese, a zip line, and yummy stuff from the garden.

This is the entrance to the vegetable garden. The vines are grapes. The trees are pear, plum, nectarine, peach, and apple.

We have two families of geese this year on the lake.

Fito is in the process of building a zip-line. He had it working but it broke...he will have to re-do it and make it stronger.

Below is my front flower garden.

Some yummy stuff from our garden.

The tomato and pepper plants. Hopefully, we will have a great year so I can make lots of salsa.

6 Comments to Geese, a zip line, and yummy stuff from the garden.:

Web link on Thursday, April 06, 2017 12:32 AM
I actually like your net page. It’s a long way giving more facts for peoples. It’s a ways giving lot of informative posts and that I solved my problems without issue. It’s miles correct manner to giving answer for peoples. The layout is right. The statistics contained in this net site are full of informative insights. It’s some distance turning in extra information to me. I’m very fired up to reveal it to anybody. It makes me so glad. Satisfied to sign up for your community, discovered some of beneficial facts!

excellent quality papers starting from on Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:57 AM
The post is nice. The writer has kept it relatively simple and easy to read for the audience. He should use a similar format in the future.

freshessays on Monday, June 04, 2018 6:25 AM
Honestly this is so motivational as my mom is a huge fan of gardening and I think that she can really use some inspiration from you. Great job!

Sea of Cortez on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:54 AM
How simple and natural post is this. I appreciate Sea of Cortez and this location is so calm and cool. I always like your posts which are close to reality and nature.

reno painter on Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:00 PM
Beautiful environment. Sometimes we want to visit such kind of beautiful places just away from all stresses of life.I am so tired from reno painter work and want to spend some days on such place.

Cheap dissertation writing services on Sunday, July 15, 2018 2:04 AM
I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?