Car on fire!

This is Travis's car on fire. This is at the top of our driveway. This happened over the weekend and what a blessing that he wasn't on the freeway going 80 miles an hour.

No one was hurt and the fire department came and put it out. It even burned the tires. Also, we were blessed that it happened so close to home and we didn't have to have it towed.

Besides this incident, my weekend was really nice. It was in the high seventies on Saturday and I believe it might have hit 90 on Sunday.

It is cool again, but what a pleasant weekend.

It was the annual conference of our church this weekend so we spent both days watching conference.

Both evenings, Rebeca and I went on bike rides. I love riding a bike. It makes me feel young (except when going up hills!).

I had made 19 loaves of apple/coconut bread and 12 loaves were in the oven when Rebeca asked me to go.

Fito was sitting at the dining room table decorating a leather Indian dress. We are making dresses for Elizabeth and Rebeca as we are going to a Rendezvous this weekend.

During conference, I cut the fringe on the dresses at the bottom and on the sleeves.

I told Fito the Bread was almost done and to check it every 5 minutes.

When we came back from the bike ride, all the windows were open, the doors were open wide, and the oven rack was outside on the patio table with 12 extremely burnt loaves of bread on it.

I mean extremely burnt. He must have been off in la la land to not have smelled the bread.

I have done the same with beans and rice so I cannot say anything.

If you cut off the top inch, the bread is still good. You just don't have the toasty crust which is my favorite part.

I had made two large pans of Goulash on Saturday and Potato Soup from leftover mashed potatoes. That was our meals or whatever they threw together.

Yesterday, I worked in the morning other places, then worked on a contract and project in the afternoon.

One of the boys made a pizza, but it wasn't enough for everyone. I took French bread and sliced and buttered it. I then toasted the slices on a cookie sheet in the oven.

I then put ham slices on the toast and mozzarella cheese and put it back in the oven (on Broil) to melt and toast the cheese.

They were really good. Fito put salsa on his, but I ate my plain.

13 Comments to Car on fire!:

Belle Anderson on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:38 AM
Wiring harness? Thor & Karen had a Ford catch fire in their apartment driveway in the early eighties. Thor is our oldest son currently chief mining engineer in Bagdad AZ as well as Bishop of Bagdad Ward. Brittney & Ashley were toddlers who came in and announced "The car is on fire"!

New Forklifts on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:08 AM
I thank you for sharing this information. I always want and like reading quality contents. Keep sharing. Best wishes for your further efforts.

Tammy Sagastizado on Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:10 AM
I appreciate your comments. thanks.

designated driver service on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:09 AM
The scene is looking very dangerous and cant be handled.I think the driver would have been got scared for sure.I like the blog post to read.

Tammy Sagastizado on Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:15 AM
Thank you for your comments. I am grateful for your concern.

fire services on Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:30 AM
I have been very frightened to read out your blog about Car on fire! Really, it's a horrible matter. We should be conscious of this. Keep it up.

Tammy Sagastizado on Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:14 AM
Thank you for your concern. I appreciate it.

motor vehicle accident lawyers on Monday, February 25, 2013 1:43 AM
I am sure you don't want to remember this fire accident. This was really a fearful moment. I appreciate your writing skill.

Tammy Sagastizado on Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:12 AM
Thank you for your compliment on my writing. May you be blessed in your life.

Storage space tacoma on Sunday, June 02, 2013 11:58 PM
I am very glad that I find your regular post here. Which seems to be very important and it made good time pass for me. I will always give a nice thrust look in to you from my bookmark feed. I don’t actually comment and don’t like to spend time in typing the comment. But here I have to do this because this deserves a good like.

Dr. Tammy on Friday, June 14, 2013 4:24 PM
Thank you for coming to my blog. I appreciate it.

stron on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:00 PM
This type of out-of-date decorating, but still cool, but in put into practice rule isn't followed completely They work best when the will need to conclude the ground or possibly wall

strona on Monday, June 22, 2015 7:06 AM
It can be so thoroughly had a look at review articles from retired people of People who will be admirers involving food preparation 'll need bit more different food items than those patients who seem to hate with regard to preparing as well as preparing