A new venture?

Today is Saturday and I still do not have my computer back. I called today and he said he still did not know what the problem was...is that computer lingo for I have not had time to look at your machine?

I have spent the morning updating my website and working outside. Rebeca and I played the matching game and now I need to get to laundry.

Fito made the BEST rice ever...but he burned the chicken he was cooking outside on the grill.

Yesterday, I worked in the morning and then went to the mall in the afternoon. I had fun there! I met Emalie and Matthew for lunch.

In the evening, Fito and I went to see a concession trailer for sale. He and some friends are thinking of starting a business together.

I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. Last time we started a business with someone (a restaurant) we ended up with a burned down building, (arson) in civil court, (with the insurance company), and after three long years, three repossed cars, and tryin,g trying, trying, to pay bills...bankruptcy...and a partner in prison.

One of those life experiences.

We have learned a lot and will do many things differently this time.

7 Comments to A new venture?:

bag manufacturer china on Friday, May 17, 2013 8:29 AM
Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Dr. Tammy on Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:31 AM
I have been fighting the spam, as well, and just delete it which is really time consuming...i have not found a way to stop it...sorry.

guilin travel tips on Friday, May 17, 2013 5:01 PM
Throughout the grand scheme of things you'll secure an A for effort. Exactly where you misplaced me personally was on all the facts. As it is said, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn't be much more accurate at this point. Having said that, permit me reveal to you just what exactly did work. Your authoring can be rather engaging and this is most likely the reason why I am making the effort in order to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, despite the fact that I can notice the jumps in reason you come up with, I am not sure of exactly how you seem to connect your details which in turn make the final result. For right now I shall subscribe to your issue however trust in the foreseeable future you actually connect the facts much better.

Dr. Tammy on Friday, June 14, 2013 4:45 PM
Will work on transitions...thank you for your comments and for coming to my blog.

batemanbeijingaxis on Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:40 PM
Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you

Dr. Tammy on Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:32 AM
The theme came with the compny I use, but they have other issues so do not use them...

swiss legend watch review on Monday, January 05, 2015 5:34 PM
hello!,I love your writing so much! percentage we be in contact more about your article on AOL? I require an expert in this house to unravel my problem. Maybe that's you! Looking ahead to look you.