Enough already! (Cheese Cake Recipe)

Got up at 5:30 AM. Took Felipe to class and walked/ran. Came home, got children ready and took them to school. Came home, got ready for work. Taught class and was on the way home, but the Suburban sounded so horrible--I stopped at the mechanic. He thought it might be in the axle or transmission and said not to drive it anymore.

I went home and Travis was free so he went with me to the mechanic so I could leave the car there. We came back home and it wasn't until this morning that I realized my coat was in the car!

At my class, one of the ladies had brought a baked cheese cake that was incredibly luscious. And even better was the recipe is super easy!

Easy Cheese Cake

In a blender, put:

5 eggs
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 t. vanilla
1/4 of a block of cream cheese

Blend together and pour into a store bought graham cracker crust.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.

I worked on the computer for awhile, paid some bills (super yuk), and did some cleaning. I went to pick up the four from school, and then went to hide in my room. I took a nap! I was only able to get about 20 minutes before Fito came home and we had to leave, but I desperately needed one.

A friend that does roofs had called us on Tuesday night and he was replacing a tile roof. The company told him to throw away the tile. We took our 16 foot trailer and the older children and went to get the tile. However, once there, the owner said he wanted to keep it.

So now we have to wait and see what will happen. If he keeps it, they have to charge more as it is more work to take it down carefully and stack it. If they throw it away, they just throw it off the roof into a truck.

Anyway, my husband then informed me that he needed to buy fajita meat as the Spanish Club was having a fund raiser tomorrow. We stopped at Rodeo Meat Market on SW 59th St. Between May and Western in OKC. It is now where I buy my meat. They have specials during the week and are cheap, clean, and do whatever I want.

We then had to go to Sam's in Norman to buy paper goods, foil, etc. for the fund raiser. My children were upset and asked why we couldn't just go to a closer, more convenient store. I explained that you have to go to certain stores for certain products to get the best prices. Each store has good prices (leader prices) that lead you to the store, but then they make money by having higher prices on their other items.

I just go from store to store and only buy their leader items, but I do so in such quantities so I do not waste the gas that I would use if I went each week. I just try to go to each store once a month.

My knee gave out in Sam's. For about 10 minutes, I was hobbling along and not able to put any weight on it and then it corrected itself and was fine.

Then we got home and company was there. Thank goodness I had the tamales. I made slushies and heated up tamales.

I also had to make beans and rice for the fund raiser and do all the dishes which hadn't been done. By that time it was time for our bed time routine. Whew!

16 Comments to Enough already! (Cheese Cake Recipe):

party venues for kids on Friday, January 18, 2013 1:20 AM
Hey! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with us. I am gonna to try this and for sure would share my reviews with you.

Tammy Sagastizado on Monday, March 11, 2013 7:20 PM
Did you try the recipe? I hope you enjoyed it. I just took it last week to a social and it was a big hit. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

brazilian bbq grill on Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:33 AM
The resource that you mentioned here is something that I have been looking from quite a time. And finally it ended with such a nice blog post. Don’t have words to thank you.

Tammy Sagastizado on Friday, May 03, 2013 7:04 PM
Thank you so much for your remarks. Glad I could help. May you be blessed.

butter substitute on Monday, May 13, 2013 3:28 AM
Cheesecake is a sweet dish consisting primarily of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese (not always cream cheese), eggs, and sugar; often on a crust or base made from crushed cookies or graham crackers, pastry or sponge cake.I should thank you for writing on this topic, very useful information you have given through this blog regarding education sector.

Dr. Tammy on Saturday, June 15, 2013 12:35 PM
You're welcome...hope you keep coming back.

reviews on ephedra diet pills on Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:12 AM
I must say that overall I am very taken with this site. It is apparent that you know you subject matter and you are passionate about it. I wish I had got your ability to write. I have bookmarked your site and look forward to more updates.

Dr. Tammy on Saturday, June 15, 2013 12:37 PM
Thanks for your remarks...may you prosper.

designer chocolate on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 7:44 AM
cheese cakes are very sweet and are very nice in taste.every one in my family love cheese and the cheese cake are their favorite.I got a new recipe for the cheese cake thanks for the recipe.

Dr. Tammy on Saturday, June 15, 2013 12:36 PM
You're welcome.

Office Catering on Friday, October 18, 2013 7:24 AM
I will definitely try this easy cheese cake,kindly share recipe for strawberry and chocolate cake,keep sharing..

Dennis on Friday, January 31, 2014 3:22 AM
That was good post.

Beet Sliders on Friday, January 31, 2014 3:30 AM
Cheese cake is my favorite. I never tried to make it yet. All the information you shard with us about cheese cake was really informative. Thanks for updating that...

Paleo recipe book on Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:49 AM
Yeah the recipe is very easy let see how it taste after. I would add some more things from my side to make it even more delicious.

obat herbal on Saturday, May 17, 2014 3:39 AM
That was good post.

drury lane on Sunday, October 11, 2015 2:20 AM
I'm sure you’ve made a number of absolutely exciting details. Very few persons would actually think this through the way you simply performed. We are really amazed there's a whole lot specifics of this specific theme which are discovered therefore you achieved it consequently very well, using a whole lot class. Cheers.